No project photos again since getting photos of items to be listed is the priority and the light has been extremely variable lately.
I restarted the crocheted purse. Using only two strands this time to make it a little lighter and the texture less like that of a saddlepad. I also made the base rectangular instead of square and hope I won't regret doing so.
Son is cutting the lengths of bamboo to make the scarf/blanket holders and I'm happy to be moving forward with those. After getting the poles smoothed, the next challenge will be figuring out how to get the side cords to hold both securely and *evenly*.